Computer Forensics Services in New York
Cyber Forensic Analysis and Data Recovery
If you need digital evidence, you’re in the right place.
New York Computer Forensics is a full service cyber forensics services provider. There is almost no device we’ve not accessed, no type of data we’ve not recovered.
- Computer Forensics and Hard Disk Analysis
- Smartphone, Mobile Phone and Cell Phone Forensics
- Deleted Email Recovery
- Deleted Data Recovery
- GPS and Smartphone Tracking
- Internet History Analysis
- Image Recovery and Image Authentication
- Chip Off Analysis
- Metadata Recovery
- Cache and Log Analysis
- Expert Witnessing
All Types of Cases
New York Computer Forensics handles a wide range of cases and types of forensic analyses. Below is a partial listing.
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Patent and Trademark Disputes
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Broker/Dealer Disputes
- Contract and Business Disputes
- Criminal Matters
- Class Actions
- Employment Issues
- Contract Disputes
- Regulatory Actions
- Matrimonial and Family Matters
- Probate Matters
- Cyber Harrassment
New York Computer Forensics has handled cases, prepared evidence and functioned as consultants and expert witnesses in many courts and jurisdictions. Below is a partial listing.
- All Federal Districts (except 1st District)
- US Court of International Trade
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- New York State Courts
- Massachusetts State Courts
- Connecticut State Courts
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- California State Courts
- Virginia State Courts
- Illinois State Courts
- Florida State Courts
- Delaware State Courts
- Nevada State Courts
Every forensics case is different and nuanced, and we are here to help you. Call us at (212) 561-5860 , or click the big green button below to schedule a free consultation. There’s no charge and no commitment.
New York Computer Forensics works with clientele from all sectors, ranging in size from small graphic design firms, to Fortune 500 companies.
[forensics clients forensics=””]